Be a part of FABTECH 2018 Atlanta by sharing your knowledge on technological advancements and creative concepts for FABTECH attendees. If you have insights and ideas to share at the FABTECH 2018 Education Program, which will take place Nov. 6-8, 2018, at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA, submit your abstract now for consideration. Abstracts must be submitted by April 6, 2018.
There are many benefits of speaking at FABTECH:
- Reach key industry decision-makers and make new contacts.
- Engage in knowledge sharing and networking with your peers.
- Position your company as a content authority.
- Showcase your company’s leadership, innovation and success.
- Gain exposure through event marketing support and as a leader in the industry.
- Offer creative solutions to manufacturing challenges.
- Receive complimentary event registration.
FABTECH advisors will focus on new technology and speakers who excite, engage, inspire and implement practices that will enhance the attendee experience and learning opportunity.
How to Submit an Abstract
To submit an abstract log into the Cadmium (FABTECH management system) collection portal. New FABTECH speakers will need to create an account.
If you have been a speaker at FABTECH within the past four years, your information is on file. Speakers can log into the existing account (follow the links below if you need to obtain your access key) to complete the submission process for 2018. Please be sure your profile information is current.
Thank you in advance for your interest in sharing your expertise and knowledge; the FABTECH education program is proud of its commitment to advancing the future of manufacturing!
If you have any questions about Cadmium (FABTECH management system) Collection Portal please contact Irene Levangie, conference coordinator and support, at Ilevangie@sme.org.