Available to 78,000 Manufacturing Professionals
- 30,000 print subscribers
- 28,000 digital and mobile subscribers
- 20,000 targeted energy NAICS codes within the SME database
- Also made available at 2016 SME Shows (Over 100,000 Manufacturing Professionals attended SME events in 2015)
Reserve your advertising space inManufacturing Engineering’s 2016Energy ManufacturingYearbook! This premier authoritative platform reaches an exclusive audience onlyManufacturing Engineering can deliver: 78,000 executives, production managers, and engineers in manufacturing who are serious about finding the products, solutions, and innovations your company can provide.
TheEnergy Manufacturing Yearbook chronicles the trends, technologies, and manufacturing processes being implemented in the oil & gas industry as well as geothermal, solar, nuclear, and wind. It is printed on high-quality paper and contains exclusive content supplied by energy manufacturing thought leaders. Help your company grow in this market by placing your ad in the 2016Energy Manufacturing Yearbook.
Minimum print distribution: 30,000 copies
Highly qualified subscribers receive theEnergy Manufacturing Yearbook. They include SME Members andManufacturing Engineering subscribers with targeted NAICS in the industry segments relevant to energy manufacturing. TheEnergy Manufacturing Yearbook is also distributed at SME events and conferences throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Minimum digital distribution: 48,000 copies
TheEnergy Manufacturing Yearbook will be distributed toManufacturing Engineering’s 28,000 digital and mobile edition subscribers, as well as emailed to 20,000 SME database members with targeted energy NAICS codes.
- AllEnergy Manufacturing Yearbook advertisers will receive one free text with image ad in any remaining 2016 deployment of Advanced Manufacturing Media’s weekly eNewsletter, Advanced Manufacturing Now. Advanced Manufacturing Now is a 100% opt-in eNewsletter sent to over 32,000 manufacturing professionals.
- Manufacturing Engineering will send an email blast to a select audience after the release of theEnergy Manufacturing Yearbook, directing recipients to the digital edition of theEnergy Manufacturing Yearbook. In the email, advertisers in theEnergy Manufacturing yearbook will be listed as sponsors with hyperlinks.
Gain targeted leads:
Advertise in the 2016Energy Manufacturing Yearbook and be part of our Energy Outlook Webinar. As a sponsor of theEnergy ManufacturingYearbook, advertisers receive full contact information for all Webinar registrants and attendees.
Areas of impact:
- Trends affecting the energy manufacturing supply chain
- Impact of inventory on drilling, completing and equipping oil & gas wells
- Wind turbine manufacturing – Blowing hot and cold?
- Energy storage and the grid
- Volts and volatility – the state of solar panel manufacturing
- The place of additive in energy manufacturing