Inside a digital transformation at P&W.
NASA’s HUNCH program brings projects and expertise. SME’s PRIME initiative brings equipment. Both bring schools and mentors.
Additive manufacturing firms advised to secure all parts of the process—from data generation to shipping.
Integrating warring camps will improve security and safety. It also will save billions.
Can we think of more goals for AM firms?
New plant in Indiana is intended to be the automotive supplier’s blueprint for the future.
And deal with the fact that skilled labor seems to get more scarce by the day.
Savings in production time, floorspace and tooling costs appeal to manufacturers.
End goals include reducing interactions.
Authentise CEO bears witness to OT, IT folks playing nice in the cloud.
- Taking precision blue light 3D scanning to the next level
- A four-part plan to help prepare for an eventual cyber breach
- Gap in industrial IOT stack presents edge challenges
- Use-based maintenance beats alternatives hands down
- Simulation plays supporting role as additive, subtractive share stage
- 7 steps to gird for ransomeware battle
- A true ‘digital handoff’ can yield a horn of plenty
Cover: Bart Weihl of GE, Rachel Lecrone of Cummins, Eric Green of Dassault and Steve Hanna of Microsoft. Illustration by Eric Rossbach.