- 30,000 print subscribers
- 28,000 digital and mobile subscribers
- 20,000 targeted Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing NAICS codes within the SME database
- Bonus distribution at 2017 SME shows and conferences including WESTEC, CMTS, SOUTH-TEC, FABTECH and Rockwell Automation Fair
Reserve your advertising space in Manufacturing Engineering’s 2017 Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing Yearbook! This premier authoritative platform reaches an exclusive audience only Manufacturing Engineering can deliver: 78,000 executives, production managers, and engineers in manufacturing who are serious about finding the products, solutions, and innovations your company can provide.
The Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing Yearbook covers the business improvement practices and advanced technologies in lean manufacturing, test & measurement, composites, high-speed machining, rapid prototyping, and alternative cutting that have an impact on engine, airframe, rotary wing, naval, space, land-based systems, avionics, defense electronics, and materials manufacturing. It is printed on high-quality paper and contains exclusive content from respected top industry professionals. Help your company grow in this market by placing your ad in the 2017 Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing Yearbook.
Minimum print distribution: 30,000 copies
Highly qualified subscribers receive the Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing Yearbook. They include SME Members and Manufacturing Engineering subscribers with targeted NAICS in the industry segments relevant to Aerospace & Defense manufacturing. The Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing Yearbook is also distributed at SME events and conferences throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Minimum digital distribution: 48,000 copies
The Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing Yearbook will be distributed to Manufacturing Engineering’s 28,000 digital and mobile edition subscribers, as well as emailed to 20,000 SME database members with targeted Aerospace & Defense NAICS codes.
The Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing 2017 Yearbook will cover a wide range of industry topics and technologies including:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Computerized Tomography
- Cryogenic Machining
- Machining Titanium
- Workforce Development
Areas of Impact:
- Analysis and forecasts for aircraft, spacecraft, missiles, and land-based defense systems
- Trends affecting the aerospace and defense supply chains
- Manufacturing technologies to assist with the increasing use of composites and superhard materials in aerospace
- Automation, metrology, and machining improvements for aerospace
- Cutting tool approaches for manufacturers serving the aerospace market, for cutting composites to titanium
Manufacturing Engineering will send an email blast to a select audience after the release of the Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing Yearbook.
- Email blasts will direct recipients to the digital edition of the Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing Yearbook.
- In the email, advertisers in that specific yearbook will be listed as sponsors with hyperlinks.