Extended Deadline: Friday, Feb. 16, 2018
It’s that time again!
In our sixth annual 30 Under 30 issue, Advanced Manufacturing Media will recognize 30 individuals under the age of 30 who have the potential to lead our industry into the future. Honorees will be featured in the July 2018 issue of Manufacturing Engineering and receive a one-year membership to SME.
These individuals should demonstrate extraordinary promise in manufacturing or the skills that underpin the discipline, such as science, technology, engineering or mathematics. Winners will include young people who are already making contributions in manufacturing to K-12 students who demonstrate a particular aptitude or fondness for making things.
- Candidates must be 30 years of age or younger by Feb. 16, 2018
- The nomination form below must be filled out completely
- Only individuals may be nominated. No teams or schools.
- Prior winners are excluded from consideration.
- No more than two candidates may be nominated by each individual or company.